Side Tone....

Mick_rw

Reaction score
Had a problem with my Autocom, loss of voice, I could hear ok but nobody could hear me. Did a few checks and reckoned it was the Autocom 2820 GPS lead. This I replaced and I now have voice back but no side tone. Have checked all the connections, the manual, but nothing...Any ideas....:D

TIA .... :D

Have....

What autocom have you got and what do you have plugged in?

the Active Pro. I have a Garmin 2820 GPS which is connected to the Autocom with the Autocom 2820 GPS lead which is plugged into Aux 3, this lead splits into two leads to the GPS one for audio and one for the Mic, these are connecetd correctly......This gives me my phone music and GPS audio. Phone connects with BT to the GPS

Mick

Hi Mick,

None of our 2820 interface leads are designed for the AUX 3 sockets on the Active PLus's so what parts are you running. As for the side tone I can not see this being lost by plugging a GPS.

Rich

Sorry my last post is wrong it can be used in AUX 3 im getting confused with my leads! Ideally the lead should be used in the AUX 1 socket as in AUX3 it can cause problems with bike to bike if being used.

Rich

Rich....

Sorry my last post is wrong it can be used in AUX 3 im getting confused with my leads! Ideally the lead should be used in the AUX 1 socket as in AUX3 it can cause problems with bike to bike if being used.

Rich

Thanks for that. Will reconnect to Aux 1 and see how that goes.

Cheers

Mick.

Have....

No probs I will keep an eye on the thread to see how you get on

Rich :beerjug:

reconnected to Aux 1 and it seems to be working Ok. So not sure why I lost my voice/side tone in the first place. But all seems to be working ok....I blame wiggly amps.....:D

Good news mate, gald all is working well. Bit of a strange one as ive never heard of the problem before sidetone wise

Rich

Back
Top Bottom