Replacement for rear tyre in Norway

randel

Hello,

I am going to a weeklong trip to Norway next week (rough idea is Stockholm-Trondheim-Stavanger-Stockholm, I don't like to plan to much in advance), but I may have a problem, hopefully some of you locals can help me. My rear tyre (Pirelli Scorpion Sync, 180/55 R17) can last this trip (ca 4mm thread left at the moment, have ridden ca3000km ) but I may need a replacement in the second half of my trip, so somewhere between Stavanger-Lillehammer I believe. Can you suggest some tyre shops or dealers whom to contact with that question before trip?

Hello,

I am going to a weeklong trip to Norway next week (rough idea is Stockholm-Trondheim-Stavanger-Stockholm, I don't like to plan to much in advance), but I may have a problem, hopefully some of you locals can help me. My rear tyre (Pirelli Scorpion Sync, 180/55 R17) can last this trip (ca 4mm thread left at the moment, have ridden ca3000km ) but I may need a replacement in the second half of my trip, so somewhere between Stavanger-Lillehammer I believe. Can you suggest some tyre shops or dealers whom to contact with that question before trip?

I picked up a nail at the Youth Hostel above Turtago. We rode down to the village and found this garage at Lat: 61:29:05N (61.48477)
Lon: 7:50:57E (7.84908) http://www.fortunbenst.no/ where they fitted a large internal mushroom patch.The owner is an enthusiastic biker and told us tyre fitting was part part of the service. Their contact details are on the website

Thanks for your help!
Luckily my rear tyre lasted well my 3600km long trip and I didn't need a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom