Front and Rear Fender Bags

(RIP) maverick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Since I use my HP2 everyday for commuting and pleasure the last thing I wanted to do was stick a top box on it :D There is the question of my bike lock though and don't really fancy riding with it in a backpack or around my waist (well the chain wouldn't fit anyway :eek: )

Bought a small UFO rear fender bag and works perfect for me, thought you guys might need or find a different use for it on the trails......some pics

fb2.jpg

fb3.jpg

fb4.jpg

fb1.jpg

fb5.jpg

The front fender bag might not be such a good idea as it will come off if not properly secured. I just stuck it on there as example. The Puig screen is what I bought recently off this site and seems to work well, not sure whether I like the look though :nenau

The bags was sourced from Racespec and cost was £17 for the rear bag and £5.10 for the front one.

Some more mods...

Went to my good mate Chad yesterday finding a way to secure the little fly screen and my gps on the bike more securely.

The start looking at the bike without the screen...

hp2_mods01.jpg

A bit of grinding....

hp2_mods02.jpg

A touch of welding

hp2_mods03.jpg

Mock fitting and checking for any additional changes

hp2_mods04.jpg

We decided this will be the base for the screen fittings and the GPS bracket

hp2_mods05.jpg

Fitting some "wings" for the screen

hp2_mods06.jpg

Chad has done a fair bit of fabricating before and the man has a tool for every job and type of material. Cleaning up the alu bracket for the GPS with some alu cleaning brushing thingie tool :D

hp2_mods07.jpg

When in doubt grab a bigger hammer and hit it :eek:

hp2_mods08.jpg

The poor vice took a beating yesterday :cool:

hp2_mods09.jpg

GPS Bracket fitting on the crossbar

hp2_mods10.jpg

It took a bit of bending and moving around to get the right clearances between the clocks and the screen

hp2_mods11.jpg

GPS will go here

hp2_mods12.jpg

With the screen in place and fitted

hp2_mods13.jpg

The gap between the fairing and headlight is being blocked with another alu cut out which I need to fit and secure on the fly screen.

hp2_mods14.jpg

At least now the fly screen is more secure and less wobbly and the GPS in sight out of the way from the other controls.

A great thanks to my mate Chad :thumb2 :beerjug:

its always a pleasure mate :thumb the best bit is i got to hoon around on the beast picking it up from yours and taking it back at the end of the day:D:D:D

feck that thing really brings the bad boy out of ya :eek...nice bike:cool:

Added some more bling to the HP2

A few bits added over some time. HP2 now over 22 000 miles in two years of ownership and love it to bits!!

Hyde frame protectors

544751012_zi5bL-M.jpg

544753229_cHmAp-L.jpg

Diff Protector, I like this more for the fact if the bike slides down the road on the bevel drive than rocks hitting it from the bottom

544750675_uLjks-L.jpg

544750516_Vv3xn-L.jpg

Crash Bars from Holan in Poland, as you can see already been put to good use :evil

544752897_5JwWj-L.jpg

544755266_yEwsy-L.jpg

Pretty sturdy handguards, only cost me £20 from a moto-x store :clap

544755103_knuGh-L.jpg

Light Guard also from Holan

544757457_omMhk-L.jpg

Little UFO fender bag for my lock and chain, been on there 2 years and pretty handy for storing a lock and chain

544757692_wWyPn-L.jpg

The acro is also one sweet sounding pipe

544755255_KWCtM-L.jpg

On my wish list when the tooth fairy visits :deal

• Pivot Pegz
  • Steering Damper
  • 48mm WP Front Forks
  • Rear Tubular Rack for small luggage
  • Possibly very small driving lights mounted on the crash bars
  • Renazco Seat

Back
Top Bottom