aeroflow screens

(RIP) night trunker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a new AEROFLOW screen, has anybody who has bought a new screen had problems with them cracking?the reason i am asking is i bought a second hand one that seemed to develop a crack on every ride.not knowing how old it is do screens go brittle with age?
Thanks for any help.
Ian.

Hi,
I fitted an Aeroflow screen to my 1100 in about 1998 and then transferred it to the 1150 in 2002 (had to buy a new brackets) and it's still going strong with no cracks. This in spite of coming off on a forest track in France last week.
I think some plastics are prone to damage from the sun after a while and go yellow but the Aeroflow does not seem to suffer this problem.
Hope that helps.

Graham

Have had one on mine for a while, it was a used one so not sure of its age. Have had no problems with it other than catching the wind a bit more than the standard screen.

Have had no problems with it other than catching the wind a bit more than the standard screen.

This springs to mind:

52461_wallpaper280.jpg

Screen

If you still have the screen, will it fit an 1150 GSA and what type is it? Got any piccys?

Ta

I too am interested in the Aeroflow screen.
It will fit a 2000 on a W GS will it not?
A piccie or two would be much appreciated.

Mines a V reg, fitted OK. Have a look on the Calamander website as I think they're the UK importers. You might need a few extra bits for the adv model.

Back
Top Bottom