First love FS1E

glenn g

Reaction score
Has anyone any idea where my first bike is.
Its a Yamaha Fs1e
Its reg is LAJ 213P
Colour Bager brown.
As far as i'm aware its not been scrapped or exported:eek:
It been 30 years since we raced back from carnaby, and olivers mount.:eek Happy days, any info appreciated.
Ta

Spanners got one above the shop door....dont know wot the reg is though :nenau

FS1-E? Pah! You should've had an "ape", they were at least 5 mph faster (Downhill, with a tail wind, chin on the tank and feet on the pillion footrests) :augie

Apes were girly bikes

Now dave, admitadly the ape was a bit quicker. But never had the street cred the fsie has.:D At our youth club when 2 4 6 8 motorway came on all the birds wanted to dance with the fsie riders:thumb. While ape riders were dreaming of george michael:thumb

You should have gone down the Ace Café last Sunday as there were loads there. It must have been the fs1e owners day out.. Ahhhhhhhhh how it brought back memories..

Now dave, admitadly the ape was a bit quicker.

and got quicker the more pints of mild you drunk.

While ape riders were dreaming of george michael:thumb

George Michael :eek: Never! In my youth, whilst all the birds where dancing with the Fizzy riders in the Youth Club, we were outside "modifying" (Ahem) the scooters parked in the car park. :augie

Has anyone any idea where my first bike is.
Its a Yamaha Fs1e
Its reg is LAJ 213P
Colour Bager brown.
As far as i'm aware its not been scrapped or exported:eek:
It been 30 years since we raced back from carnaby, and olivers mount.:eek Happy days, any info appreciated.
Ta

What about a cb500 twin

CB500 TWIN

Biggest pile of shi*e to come out of japan. By the way dont go to Japan it always rains.

I agree Chandos only a man with a wooden head wood buy one, still we all arnt perfect.

:blast Mate's got one:thumb , very origonal and now we added the big bore kit!! 65cc, she realy fsiessss:augie :augie

you can not ride a cb500t at 16. Having said that once 17 was reached it was a grand form of transport. vernon are you too fat to ride a gs and get a fkin brolly

Last edited:
u er sir

look at you glenn g ,not only a cb 500 but it just had to be the T model, was it any better for delivering the cards at christmas. bet me MB5 was faster ,well i say 5 ,but maybe MB5/H100 is more like it ,see cutting things up started very early on . you must of being lucky to have a youth club ?:ymca2 :boobies

gs

you can not ride a cb500t at 16. Having said that once 17 was reached it was a grand form of transport. vernon are you too fat to ride a gs and get a fkin brolly

Did it before two actors put sales up, and more suckers handed over cash to buy a £5,000 bike for £10,000.

What no youth club up ont moors

Now dickie, you telling me that you were underpriveledged up there? at least you have sheep to chase about. I could catch them on the cb500t even holding a brolly fot rain.
Now yorks painters and expert on metereology as well the whole range of honda's:rolleyes: thinks i'll sell the encyclopedias and just ask the village idiots on here:thumb

up ont moors

up ont moors where men are men nd sheep are scared . listen to the site and get any sence ,is your head full of rocks.Hope you had a good w end ,found top site

Bugger, I got it wrong even then. SS50 :confused: No messing wiv 2 stroke but lacking in the top end department. Still for a fat boi like me 4 strokes better than than two. :eek: Makes me wonder if all those hours saturdays and after school working to pay for it were worth it. Sure it would have been easier to wait for a Marina or Maxi etc :thumb2

"You dont want one of them FS1E'S" What you want is a GARELLI TIGER CROSS now they could fly, speedo bouncing between 30 and 80mph downhill.
TYG 83L where are you now?

"You dont want one of them FS1E'S" What you want is a GARELLI TIGER CROSS now they could fly, speedo bouncing between 30 and 80mph downhill.
TYG 83L where are you now?

See your garelli and raise with a FANTIC GT......Purple, fitted with a home brew pipe, maid a shit load of noise and went like feck.....(not mine sadly :( owner lived a few doors away and I wanted one :mmmm :D )

what you needed was a ss50 with a c90 head,barrel,and carb and you'd leave the fsie's for dead.
tar 89m where are you now?

Back
Top Bottom