Hello from across the pond

chromekid01

Hey everyone i found this site while looking for info on the 800GS.
I hope i can help and be helped by this board as i am totally in love with the R1150GS and of course my Ducati Multistrada 1000DS (way better than a ULY)

Oooh, how lucky you are to live in an area of year-round warmth (OK, summer can get HOT) with superb roads.

I think lots of folk might be interested in an 800GS, esp if the engine retains its current 85BHP.

Hey everyone i found this site while looking for info on the 800GS.
I hope i can help and be helped by this board as i am totally in love with the R1150GS and of course my Ducati Multistrada 1000DS (way better than a ULY)

You have a Ducati, you love the GS and you live in a warm climate ... please dont tell me your real name is Bear.... and dont worry I'm only toying with you (I'm a good Mod really but dont tell the others ;) )

Welcome to the site chromekid01, enjoy your stay with us.

:)

I am looking forward to the 800 gs for sure, though i really like the horizontal and V twin engines better than a parralell twin...

Who says its warm year round it get darn right cold here in the winter with snow and all. though where i am never to cold to pull the bike out.LOL

You have a Ducati, you love the GS and you live in a warm climate ... please dont tell me your real name is Bear.... and dont worry I'm only toying with you (I'm a good Mod really but dont tell the others ;) )

Welcome to the site chromekid01, enjoy your stay with us.

:)

Thank you, your secret is safe with me:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom