Wots the right way

wayne

Reaction score
Have an AUTOCOM Super Pro AVI fitted to my 1150GSA but not sure if I have it fitted right as the bike to bike is not working properly as it seems to be transmitting all the time so when Im talking to the pilion the other bikes can hear:blast plus the phone keeps dailing out for no reason,I also have MP3 GPS wired in can anyone help

Have an AUTOCOM Super Pro AVI fitted to my 1150GSA but not sure if I have it fitted right as the bike to bike is not working properly as it seems to be transmitting all the time so when Im talking to the pilion the other bikes can hear:blast plus the phone keeps dailing out for no reason,I also have MP3 GPS wired in can anyone help

Are you plugging into the pillions lead with your rider helmet? If so the bgns is a live microphone, as the riders lead is designed to take the bgns. Does your pillion have a sensor fitted if so it will be doing the same.

What connections are you running for the GPS and into which socket? Also what phone?

Rich

You haven't stated what radio you are using. You may have inadvertantly switched the VOX on the radio.

STeve:bounce1

BackGround Noise Sensor....its a sensor that is used on the Super Pro Avi's riders headset to control the auto vox and auto volume.

Plugging the sensor into the pillions lead turns it into a live microphone will lead to the system sounding horrible due the background noise.

Rich

BackGround Noise Sensor....its a sensor that is used on the Super Pro Avi's riders headset to control the auto vox and auto volume.

Plugging the sensor into the pillions lead turns it into a live microphone will lead to the system sounding horrible due the background noise.

Rich

Rich I will get back to you on this one no time at the moment, this weekend looks good for some spare time. Thanks so far:thumb

Back
Top Bottom