Zumo unlock codes, HELP!

drifter

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance guys but just took delivery of my new Zumo 550 this morning and cannot seem to locate 25 digit unlock code. Have I misread, is it meant to come with the unit? Thanks in advance. :beer:

It's going to be a long day!

There should be a yellow slip of paper in the box with the CD manual/Mapsource DVD about 2"x3" - it's on there. if you don't have it, you'll need to contact Garmin support.

Please excuse my ignorance guys but just took delivery of my new Zumo 550 this morning and cannot seem to locate 25 digit unlock code. Have I misread, is it meant to come with the unit? Thanks in advance. :beer:

It's going to be a long day!

It should be at the bottom of a small orange coloured leaflet that came with it. that’s where mine was..:thumb

Guys, Guys, Guys, what a response and thanks, got it, exactly where you said orange slip that nearly was binned, thanks, one and all. :beer:

Sorry, one more for all the GPS buffs, can I use the new unlock code to upgrade my other version 7 Nuvi to version 9, or am I pushing the boat out here?:beer:

you can run 2 units on the same software

You need to go to MyGarmin

Enter the section relating to registering mapsource, and then select your zumo from the list of unlocked devices.

There is an option under there to unlock second unit.

You'll need the unit serial number.

Back
Top Bottom