Hartside Today

PIGGLET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone fancy meeting up at Hartside pass for lunch ?
Never been and fancy a trundle over in the sunshine Reckon I'll be setting off about 10ish and aiming to get there about 12.30-1pm.

Hartside....

Love too, but I promised my son I'd take him to Croft to watch the British Superbikes! Its only a fiver today!! Drop in on your way back, its just outside Darlington.

Have you left yet....................I was planning a run out today

Pressume you've left already..............I work shifts so always up for a run out mid week. I will leave now.

Hi Davy, Got there a bit earlier than expected then headed back to Broughton for a play about on the moors. Sorry I missed you it was a bit impromptu. I'm starting shift work myself next month so will be up for more mid week rides then:thumb

PS Dont go trail riding on your own kids, you could get stuck in a rut on Pockley moor for an hour:eek:

As I didn't have a good excuse to go out and play I got roped into shopping:mad: Washed the bike when I got back and used the excuse it needed a run to dry off to go and have a play.................

Midweek runs are good for me as I don't get too many weekends off and when I do there are usually family commitments.

Back
Top Bottom