I am a forum virgin.

tupster

Hello to you all. As you can see by the title, I am new to the forum thing.
I have just picked up a R1100gs bought from a mate. Sold a 1150 about 2 years ago due to the patter of tiny feet at home. Been laneing on a Husaberg 501 since but always pineing for another GS.
Got no pics of the new bike yet and would need my mrs assistance getting them on this computer thing so cant untill she starts talking to me again.(Maybee to do with me spending £2950 on a bike without consulting her).
Any how you now know what I paid for it. Got 36500 miles,2 owners,ABS heated grips, luggage and remus can.Its also chipped but not sure if thats a good thing or not.I think thats a ok price to have paid.
Thats me and my bike. Hello Again !

Hello tupster you'll probably find it a bit quiet in here this weekend as a few of the noisier members are spending the weekend on Skye. However that should give you plentyof time to explore the site. The search button at the top should lead you to the answers of any questions that you may have.

Oh and don't park your bike there..............That's the Goverrnor's space.

Hiya mate

Welcome aboard and congrats on seeing the light and buying the best ever model of GS :D

Not that I`m biased of course........:augie

Yours sounds like a good `un too.

Don`t worry about the 'deaf and dumb breakfast' situation...better a new bike in the garage and a silent missus than no bike..........:p :p

Back
Top Bottom