Cheerio

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well just a few more hours remaining :( before we jet of on our two week holiday in the sun:D

Fingers crossed will be going anyway, Lucy has had to take the lad to the hospital this morning. :eek: He was crying last night complaining of pains in his groin. :nenau And he had a great deal of trouble going to the toilet last night and again this morning. They are not back from the hospital yet, but hopefully its nothing to serious. :bow

So any road up, play nicely in my absence as Uncle Vern will be keeping a watch eye on you all.

Kids still think that we are flying to Torquay International as well. :mmmm :D:D

I wonder how long it will be before our master plan is rumbled. :augie

"And he had a great deal of trouble going to the toilet last night and again this morning. They are not back from the hospital yet, but hopefully its nothing to serious. "

They will have dosed him full of laxative. Should be just about right for a full release as you're getting on the plane :D

West Midlanders in the Sun...gawd save us :Motomartin

Have a good time :beerjug:

Well, they have both returned from the hospital, so that was a good sign at least.

All is well, sort of, they have no idea what the problem is or was :nenau

So they give him a course of antibiotics to take just in case. :confused:

Just been out on the MTB for one last ride. :augie

Finally, just sorted some holiday entertainment for me...sorted

ha,

us be good, who yer kiddin with unkle vern lookin after us you'd be luky if theres a site left when yer get bak. dam i must get this keyboard looked at as my letter see's gone on the blink again.
have fun dude, hope yer don't mis the gs too badly:augie

Back
Top Bottom