Newbie here

Tank

Reaction score
Hi all

New to site, recommended to join by a friend so taken the plunge.

I have to admit to not yet owning a GS, but I am in the market for one. Would like an 1150 GSA SE after seeing one on the forums.

Have a couple of bikes to sell first though!! A Hayabusa and a K1200GT (130hp) so will be rushing across the the FS section next!!

Look forward to learning more about the GS, my mate has a 1200GS, traded an R1 in for it so guess it is time for me now.

Not sure how I will cope with the 80bhp drop from the Busa but willing to give it a go.

Hiya mate and welcome aboard :beerjug:

Have a couple of bikes to sell first though!! A Hayabusa and a K1200GT (130hp) so will be rushing across the the FS section next!!.

You`ll have to become a Site Sponsor in order to post For Sale ads :thumb2

Not sure how I will cope with the 80bhp drop from the Busa but willing to give it a go.

You`re almost certain to wonder why you didn`t get a GS years ago instead of any kind of plastic pellet...and find yourself doing more miles a month than many do a year :bounce1

I'm new here as well, welcome, hope you enjoy the site and good luck with your bike hunting, I just bought a 12GSA and am over the moon :D

Hi all

New to site, recommended to join by a friend so taken the plunge.

I have to admit to not yet owning a GS, but I am in the market for one. Would like an 1150 GSA SE after seeing one on the forums.

Have a couple of bikes to sell first though!! A Hayabusa and a K1200GT (130hp) so will be rushing across the the FS section next!!

Look forward to learning more about the GS, my mate has a 1200GS, traded an R1 in for it so guess it is time for me now.

Hi Nigel. You found it then :thumb

as an ex blackbird rider amongst others you'll soon get used to the more dare i say slower pace of a GS. riding becomes a pleasure again instead of a race against everyone and thing that comes with bikes of that ilk.
welcome :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom