Wembley stadium - bike parking?

NeilF

Reaction score
officially THE best place to live . . . . Wokingha
Me and SWMBO have tickets for today's Rugby League Cup Final at Wemberlee - any advice on where to park the bike at the stadium?

I see there is no public car parking, but I've been to the Markets before and parked under the walkway - is this accessible during a match day?

Cheers,

Neil.

No parking anywhere close to the stadium - Engineer's Way was totally closed off so you couldn't get near to the stadium grounds.

Parking at IKEA, off the North Circular, and walking seemed a good option, even if we did have to buy some IKEA meatballs!

Cheers,

Neil.

When we went to the Brazil game we got the train from Marylebone, stops right outside. We did say that if we had to drive, we would park at the Ace acafe and walk up, about two miles. Though you will have to brave the delights of Neasden and Stonebridge. You could get the Bakerloo line from Stonebridge to Wembley going which would be easier.

I rode up to watch the Muse in June and parked almost right outside, cost £5 and was official. If you ride up and around you can ask any attendant and they'll direct (well they did for us!). It was an office carpark.

Back
Top Bottom