I've seen a strange light!

zero 2

On the instrument cluster of my HP, on the left of the light sensor there is a red LED :eek:After coming back from a 200km trip and cleaning the bike I noticed the very small red light was on, even with the bike switched off.

What is this? :eek I have never noticed this before...

I think the light is actually orange,and it means Beware,KTM about to overtake

your HP2 have just a problem...greetings from your can bus system...:duno:
ask your BMW dealer for a diagnostic!

regards from germany

Thank you :thumb

I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem with more negative effects... than a KTM trying to overtake:augie

On the instrument cluster of my HP, on the left of the light sensor there is a red LED :eek:After coming back from a 200km trip and cleaning the bike I noticed the very small red light was on, even with the bike switched off.

What is this? :eek I have never noticed this before...

I believe it's the 'forks are shagged - again - and new ones are - again - needed under warranty' light !!;) I may be wrong though ! :D

wee red light

Hi I had same problem a while ago - it dissapeared as mysteriously as it appeared - something to do with water getting into the instruments which apparently are not very water tight ( nice one BMW on a bike that will obviously be jet washed after being used offroad ) - don't worry it will go away when the instruments dry out. Just be sure never to use your bike in the rain or wash it again !!!!!:mcgun BMW

Back
Top Bottom