intractive triplog Morocco - Scotland

demito

Reaction score
http://users.pandora.be/spog

Hi,

I don't know in which section I should post this thread, but since travelling is my major interest, I just post it here.

I have been busy for a while trying to create a slightly different format of triplog. You should know that when starting the development of this website I had no experience whatsoever. I started this site from scratch so please be gentle with your comment and excuse me if you discover a little bug every now and then :rolleyes:

Discover my pictures and story for my Morocco 2007 trip and the pictures for my Scotland 2006 trip. The careful reader will notice that this website is a little different than the traditional picture and story format. Pictures, story, downloadable trackogs and a lot more...

Enjoy and let me know what you think.Your feedback (the good and the bad) is highly appreciated...

Cheers

Demito

As I was riding back home from a trip to Scotland last week I was thinking that perhaps I should stop taking solo trips and that some company would be nice - thanks for the reminder!:D
I know nothing about building websites but that looks like a lot of work,I certainly enjoyed reading it.
Tony

Very impressive, would love to be able to create something similar for my own trips :thumb2

I plan to be in Morocco next September and this was a nice reminder why I want to go there. Excellent website BTW.

Demito, whilst there is a lot of information on your site and it all looks very well, it is quite slow to load for those who are not on a high speed broadband connection. :(

Back
Top Bottom