Am I being slow or have I missed something?

Carrot

Reaction score
Last week I fell foul of the little fecker of a screw which Garmin use as a security device on the Zumo 550 so I took it off completely.
However, because I just know that I will forget to take the Zumo off when I go to pay for petrol, I bought a Touratech locking mount - thinking that this would be just the ticket for the 60 second away from tyhe bike jobs.
Well, the question is - am I being slow or have I missed something :confused:- because having now fitted the mount to the bike I find that when in the locked position I cant remove the key!!:blast
Anyone got any ideas - because TT cant surely mean to supply a security device from which, when locked you cant remove the key...........can they?:nenau:nenau:nenau

Something wrong there.

I have the TT locking mount for the Zumo. The key should be able to be removed in locked position.

Can the key be removed in the locked position with the Zumo cradle remove? :nenau

If not get back onto TT.:thumb2

Cheers Hatchet - thanks for the response, your post got me thinking and acting.
The problem appears to be that the tolerence on the top lock bar of the TT unit is so tight that when I squeeze the lock bar onto the top of the Zumo I can just, with some difficulty, get the key out. Anyway having now adjusted:hammer: the top bar to give me a little more leaway I have a result so thanks for the help:thumb

Back
Top Bottom