Hello from a newbie!

Chris Hill

Just wanted to say hello. I got recomended by my 1150 Adventure owning brother in law.. Thanks Merv!

A bit about me.. I'm married, 1 daughter, 2 BIG dogs, manager of the 4x4 company that built the 2 support cars for Ewan Macgregor and Charley Boreman for the longwayround

I used to have a 92 R100 GS in Black and yellow many moons ago... and now have decided to go for another GS. This time I want to get an 1150 GS. I have to sell my mint VFR 750 which is has a very low 12,700 miles on the clock.

Any advice on buying a GS1150 would be welcomed. I am sure they are very diiferent to my old GS. It would be good to get some advice on how much I should pay. I did see a 2001 bike in a dealer for £5500.00 with 18,000 miles but I dont know if this is a good price ot 2 high? The dealer offered £1850 for my VFR

Dont suppose anyone might like to trade a GS for a mint original VFR750 or know of any bikes for sale?

Thanks
Chris

Hello and welcome

You're right, your dogs are big but cute n fluffy :)
Last time we visited you one jumped up & put it's head through the window of Fanum's 130 to say hello

Rosie

Dont suppose anyone might like to trade a GS for a mint original VFR750 or know of any bikes for sale?

Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris, welcome to UKGSer. We have an excellent For Sale & Wanted section further down the forum where you could advertise your bike but beofre you do you'd have to become a site sponsor and for £ 12 per annum it really is excellent value for money.

There's a link at the top of this page found in the main header should you wish to use it.

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

edit: ooops, looks like the links gone. Click below any members forum name on the word that says 'subscribed tosser' it should take you to the correct page.

There's always a warm and fluffy welcome for visitors to TBR.. and free Tea and coffee!!

damn Colchester just too far away...free coffee always wins it for me....hope you enjoy the site...happy biking :thumb

:D

Back
Top Bottom