M-Tec Germany...stay away

GSpot 1200

hello all.
I know this is far from you, but I will share an experince I have had with M-tec anyway.
In june ( 3½ months ago ) I went all the way, to Münich from Copenhagen Denmark.
M-tec in Münich was to put Powercommander on my HP2,
and roll it in on the dyno, all that was superb work.
The price on that was 1050£
Before I left the shop I paid 310£ on carbon head protectors from CFP, they were backordered,
but mike promised to send them to me on arrival.
In Europe we can skip the VAT, if we own a company,
and has a valid VAT number, I showed them all my
licences and permissions, and everything was fine, and I went home to Denmark.
After waiting I contacted them for update, and they dident have any record of the deal,
and wanted me to prove that I had ordered and paid the parts.
I called them, and told them that I was sitting with the bill in my hand, and asked if they couldent remember me
and the deal, and it was OK.
Yesterday I got an E-mail from them, that my parts has arrived and would ship the next day.
½ hour later they wrote in an E-mail, that I had to verify
my ownership of the company again, and send them the papers and permissions again.
I send them the link to the Danish VAT number varification site, and they dident make it work.
Then I send them the site Pr. E-mail, dated today, and
that vas not enough for them.
So now they have broken the law, changed an invoice after the deal, and put tax, on top of the price,
on the Powercommander and offered me
to return the rest of the money.
I had allready paid the total bill vithout tax in june.
It will cost me 155£ NOT to have the parts, I have paid for in advance, and trusted them to ship to me.
Of course my lawyer will adress this, and I will tell the
German Police about the fraud.
DON´T pay in advance to M-Tec
DON´T deal with M-Tec
If you must deal with M-Tec, talk to Mike, he is a very nice guy, he vife is causing all this mess, and will not let me talk to him.
I hope nobody will get in the same situation.
Jan

If you need the phone number from the Tax office in münchen central for such deallings I can give you it !!!!!!!!!

hello all.
I know this is far from you, but I will share an experince I have had with M-tec anyway.
In june ( 3½ months ago ) I went all the way, to Münich from Copenhagen Denmark.
Before I left the shop I paid 310£ on carbon head protectors from CFP, they were backordered,
After waiting I contacted them for update, and they dident have any record of the deal,
I called them, and told them that I was sitting with the bill in my hand, and asked if they couldent remember me
Yesterday I got an E-mail from them, that my parts has arrived and would ship the next day.
my ownership of the company again, and send them the papers and permissions again.
I send them the link to the Danish VAT number varification site, and they dident make it work.
So now they have broken the law, changed an invoice after the deal, and put tax, on top of the price,
It will cost me 155£ NOT to have the parts, I have paid for in advance, and trusted them to ship to me.
DON´T deal with M-Tec
If you must deal with M-Tec, talk to Mike, he is a very nice guy, he vife is causing all this mess, and will not let me talk to him.
Jan

hello all.
DON´T deal with M-Tec
Jan

Jan,
I hope you can read German
https://service.polizei.nrw.de/egovernment/service/anzeige.html

Back
Top Bottom