help with zumo 550

dragonrider

Reaction score
tried loading my trip logs on to mapsouce, my recent tracks were loaded but earlier ones were not, i can see that they are held in a folder (archive) on my zumo....how do i transfer them to mapsource:nenau

tried loading my trip logs on to mapsouce, my recent tracks were loaded but earlier ones were not, i can see that they are held in a folder (archive) on my zumo....how do i transfer them to mapsource:nenau
I haven't got any tracks in my Archive folder at the moment but ( Using Mapsource) can't you just navigate your way to the Archive folder via File/Open and save them like that? B.T.W. the archive files are in the GPX folder.

Thanks Rigormortis, Ive managed to navigate to the GPX folder and can now bring in individual tracks using file open, when I bring in the 2nd track is wipes the first....these tracks are all part of one journey. How do I join these together to make one complete start to finish route ?

jobs a good un people, ya bring the gpx files into the mapsource, creating gdb files..each one in a different map, cut an paste all on one map, highlight... join routes,highlight..right click show on map...there ya have it 2300 miles of map route covering some fantastic roads...all courtesy of ewe no who ewe are

Back
Top Bottom