Wine Tour de France

jkersh1

Reaction score
My wife and I will be departing from the U.S. at the end of the month to join the Unicorn Adventure’s two week long ‘Wine Tour de France’ through all the major wine regions and experience France’s long history of wine. The Tour rides through historical places like the Loire Valley and Verdun during the day, taking plenty of time to view the sights and experience the wonderful regional cuisine. We will taste wines in the evenings.

Or rather, Unicorn will be joining us, as at present we are the only customers. When other riders changed their minds, Unicorn decided to proceed with the Tour even though the contract fine print would allow them to cancel if a certain minimum number of riders (6, I think) wasn’t met.

Great for us, and kudos to Unicorn for keeping the tour, but we were looking forward to the camaraderie of a group. If you have a passport, and the time, money, and inclination to see the sights and drink the wine, this may be an opportunity to get a last-minute bargain on the tour. We’re renting a BMW R1200RT but GS’s and LT’s are available. Unicorn is at http://www.unicornadventures.com/

Nota bene I don’t have any connection with Unicorn other than that of a customer, and don’t speak for Unicorn in any manner. I’m cross-posting this so you may see it again if you browse in similar company.

Back
Top Bottom