Basingstoke Area Curry night

Shep

Shep of the Dessert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There seemed to be some interest from a few, so who's up for it?

I was thinking perhaps Tuesday 2nd October at the Towers Indian Restaurant, Viables Craft Centre, Basingstoke. Start 7-7:30:nenau

Had a good few turnout for the Newbury area nosh last winter, can we do it again, it was a great evening:thumb

Shep

There seemed to be some interest from a few, so who's up for it?

I was thinking perhaps Tuesday 2nd October at the Towers Indian Restaurant, Viables Craft Centre, Basingstoke. Start 7-7:30:nenau

Had a good few turnout for the Newbury area nosh last winter, can we do it again, it was a great evening:thumb

Shep

Could be interested, will negotiate with missus, who has just dropped a sprog, so being allowed out is a little more restricted at the moment.

Is this a quality grub establishment, well tried by your good self then?

Evening Chaps,

I've been keeping an eye on this thread... Curry...GS's..Local, sounds damn good to me too. :thumb2

But I cannot make the 2nd :(, as I'm flying back from Italy that evening and I'm pretty sure Mrs Sparky GS'r :kissy2 will have me sleeping with the bike if I ask her to collect me from Heathrow and then bugger off out having spent a week belting aroung France & Italy on a bike.:spitfire A trip she wants to come on but HP won't let her have the time off.:augie

Will certainly catch you next time.:thumb

Stu
Ride safe & Rock HARD! :guitarist

04 1200GS

Silly me, forgot I have a ticket to see the Decemberists at the Festering Hall on the 2nd, maybe next time.

I'm up for it, provided work hasn't decided to send me to some other far flung corner of the UK...

nathan

Another beer

Hi all

I will be popping along as well - curry and motorcycles, what more can a girl ask for??!!

See you then

HPL
x:angel

is there one of those map linky things of the location or an address:thumb2

Map linky things are totally beyond me but the addy is

Towers Restaurant
Viables Craft Centre
The Harrow Way
Basingstoke
RG22 4BJ

:thumb

With a week to go the list is:

Shep
Andrew from Basing
Mr & Mrs Bakerman
Hot Pink Lady
Stubbs
John Plane
Lost the plot
Skippy
Baz

I'll book a table for 10-15 and hope most can make it:thumb2

Shep

nope sorry i doubt i can make it :(

see you at the next one

Is a possible maybe, won't comit to anything but will see what I can do.

Please can you put me down for Tues

Shep,
Please can you put me down for Tues night as well.
cheers
Ed

Back
Top Bottom