I should be sleeping...

Mikey Boy

but the post in the 1200GS Technical thread about the yoke pinch bolts was enough to keep me awake. Actually had to walk out to the garage and check mine before deciding to register. Thanks Sticky.

Like a good road, I just sort of stumbled onto this forum and took a look. Have to say this looks like a fine place to learn more about my bike and enjoy some of the stories and opinions. Not much else to say except greetings from the US and the great state of Tennessee.

Best wishes, and safe travels,

Mikey Boy

Welcome to the site Mikey Boy :thumb Had my 1200gs two years now and checked the pinch bolts once, no problem so I leave well alone. Enjoy the bike and the site.

JDH

but the post in the 1200GS Technical thread about the yoke pinch bolts was enough to keep me awake. Actually had to walk out to the garage and check mine before deciding to register. Thanks Sticky.

Like a good road, I just sort of stumbled onto this forum and took a look. Have to say this looks like a fine place to learn more about my bike and enjoy some of the stories and opinions. Not much else to say except greetings from the US and the great state of Tennessee.

Best wishes, and safe travels,

Mikey Boy

Hello and welcome to the forum Mikey Boy, its good to have you with us.

Join in where you can, its good to have new virtual voices heard in amongst the regular crowd here, you'll be made very welcome I'm sure.

:)

Welcome Mikey...

316KNHV62DL._AA280_.jpg

(I'm sure you've never seen that before :rolleyes: )

Absolutely - hope you enjoy the site :thumb2

Don't be shy of volunteering vendors and stuff from over there to us ..... we're always amenable to new ideas (and bargains, of course :thumb2)

Now....... fess up - Have you been to "Dollyworld"? :nenau

Al :thumb

Thanks JDH. Look forward to becoming part of the community. I just hope I get this reply thing right. I might be sending this to myself.

Cheers

I like it! Not sure that there's any truth to it but it does have a nice ring. Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to figure out how the whole forum thing works so forgive my ignorance as I muddle my way through this.

Take care

Thanks Garfield. Happy biking to you also. Will be heading to the Smokey Mountains tomorrow. Supposed to be a beautiful day so will take advantage of it. Just had some Tourance skins mounted about 300 miles ago so time to see how they perform (or rather, how I perform). I'm sure the tires are better at what they do than I am.

Cheers

Dollywood? Why, absolutely! You can't claim to be from East Tennessee and not have gone to D-Wood. It has it's own sort of charm and is a great place for a family to a day together. It is a bit corny in some respects, but hey, it's Dollywood. If nothing else, the 'people watching' is top shelf. You'll see all sort of folks and some are quite intersting.

There are a few vendors that I'll turn folks on to but, being new to the site, I'll likely be covering old territory so not to sure about the value I'll add. Anyway, thanks for the reply and the advice and happy riding.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom