talk the talk - then maybe walk the walk (copied from Rider Training and Courses)

Ogmios

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
looking at just one of the threads on this forum ("which foot do you put in yer mouth first", i think its called;))
it's already apparent that although theory and practice are the same in theory..... they aint in practice:D.

So, would anyone be interested in;
1./ an evenings meet up for a chat / explanation / Q+A session / argument.... no, :rolleyes:not argument.... "vibrant exchange of views" maybe:D on The System of Motorcycle Control / Advanced Riding techniques?

i can sort a venue, there'll probably be a small fee - but this wont be a "for profit" thing - just to cover costs.

Dublin, probably unless theres a lot of interest from outside the Pale - in which case i'm sure we can sort something too.

2./ further down the line -
Observed rides and assessments. to be discussed - theres a number of ways of going about that - but lets see how "talking the talk" goes before "walking the walk".

what do the collective think?:confused:
over to you lot.:)
~~
Og.

I would definetly be interested ogmios and maybe a few of my mates will come along to.

o.k. then. i reckon thats enough for one Trainer to have to cope with.:augie
i'll see about getting us a room....:hug
no!
thats not what i meant:eek:

:D

cerealously folks - need to know precise numbers, what evening suits ye?

Fridays out for me - some Tuesdays too - a week night is best.
location (all going to plan) will be Dublin 6w, Southside.
security / parking wont be a problem.
tea, coffee and calming noises will be provided.
bickies....available as optional extras / may be sold seperately....:rolleyes:

;)

Any evening except Mondays for me.

here we go;

Kimmage Rd. Lower,
Dublin 6w.

Time:
8 p.m.
on "a" Wednesday evening.....:rolleyes: 12th / 19th / or 26th?
i'm easy - so, if you've any preferences - speak now.

cost:
i'm not looking to make a profit. this is for Tossers. i've got a lot from this place / nice to put a little back.:)
BUT - it's not exclusive :nono - so, if you've non GS'ing mates - they're quite welcome too:).
However - if this proves Very Popular - it's "Tossers Come First"....:eek:
oh yeah - cost:blast.
give us a donation.
it'll go 50:50 to MAG and to the guy that has to open up and close the shop - coz he aint getting overtime for this :p

~~
Og

This thread must have been hiding... Might be an idea to ask the powers that be to stick it in the Ireland section?
Love to go but unfortunately can't make it mid week for the next few weeks though...

Bump

:nenau

well?

ohhh .k.

lets all form a circle...
and join hands...
and see if we can contact the living! :D

if i get enough response by next monday afternoon i will see if i can arrange the room for next wednesday evening.

howzat? :nenau

Ahhhh...here's the thread :D

When ya said you'd hidden it ya weren't joking :augie

I'm up for it. Is it this Wed :nenau ( but can do most evenings with a smidgen of notice)

Ahhhh...here's the thread :D

When ya said you'd hidden it ya weren't joking :augie

I'm up for it. Is it this Wed :nenau ( but can do most evenings with a smidgen of notice)

hidden / light / bushel ...... :augie

this wednesday;
i blardy well hope so! :banghead:

yes folks - this IS a hint.... :D

Back
Top Bottom