Wales 16th - 18th May 2008

UKGSer Events

Administrator
Reaction score
baskervillebanner.jpg

The second event of the UKGSer 2008 calendar brings us to a new venue for our Welsh National Event
Baskerville Hall Clyro Court Hay-on-Wye

16th-18th May 2008

Everyone is welcome

This superb venue has been chosen because it has accommodation to cater for all.

Built in 1839 by Thomas Baskerville and features in Conan Doyles "The Hound of the Baskervilles"​

All accommodation includes full English breakfast and is quoted per person per night.

• Executive style twins or doubles....£47.50
  • Executive style singles.............£57.50
  • Standard doubles, twins or triples..£37.50
  • Standard single.....................£47.50
  • Budget style twins or doubles.......£30
  • Budget style singles................£40
  • Dormitories, these are in 6 different sizes ranging from an 8-bedded room to 16(towels not provided)..£17
  • Camping only........£6 per person per night
All the above includes free use of the indoor swimming pool and sauna

• Secure Site in a well secluded location.
  • Camp site to accommodate 200+.
  • Superb restaurant serving full English breakfasts, lunch and evening menus to suit all.
  • Ride outs being organised from 10am Saturday for intrepid explorers

To book your choice of accommodation please call 01497 820033 (please quote UKGSer weekend)

:hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast

summerhall.jpg
roompic4.jpg
rest1.jpg

4poster.jpg
bath.jpg
blueroom.jpg

Camp site is just 20yds from the main Hall
camping.jpg

You could walk home from there Dickie. :D

Date pencilled onto the wall planner already. :thumb2

Taff depending on life's little surprises, I will be, at the very least in an executive single:D

I remeber the last one there, 5-6 years ago?? A great venue:beer:

Are we going a bit pipe n slippers :D

Attachments

• Sherlock_Holmes_and_the_case_of_the_hound_Of_the_Baskervilles.jpg
    Sherlock_Holmes_and_the_case_of_the_hound_Of_the_Baskervilles.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 4,222
Ah, I remember staying there in the 90s. My brother's band played in the old gymnasium. Part of the deal was accommodation for the band plus me, as executive director of getting pissed on free beer

Anyway, we were given a room with one of those big, octagonal baths in it. There were 6 single beds for the band plus me.

We found the bath very useful. In good old Roman style it proved to be a very purposeful vessel for some communal emesis. :barf

Been there with the GS club about four years or so ago...splendid bar and camping ( that's all I saw of the weekend:cool: )...so I may grace the occasion again :)..ahem probably on a Kawasaki though :eek:

Baskerville Hall used to be a swingers venue, so bring your keys;)

Back
Top Bottom