Tea Folk do

glenn g

Reaction score
Are there any gser's going to bubwith for the tetley tea folk do next week. nice little rally:beerjug:come along and laugh at dickies new tour x:bounce1

I'm there as a member of said Teafolk:D so see you there.
ps, its fully booked as of months ago so no point turning up on spec:( sorry

see you lucky people who've got tickets there :beerjug:

as far as I know Ruckos lads band will be on at some time and Rucko will do his disco thing the rest of the time. about the same as ever:cool:
See you there.

rainbow

now then angry man ,i hear very angry ? :spitfire:spitfire:spitfireis it right that steve is doing you favors or what .i take it you havent found your pot of gold yet ,dont worry mine was there at the end ?

Getting sorted on wednesday and going down south on it for a course and coming back friday 4 tea folk do.:beer:

You not going friday night dont tell me your off out with yorks painter and his crew.Never go any where with out your buy more warranty card:rob

rip y p

iam not sure but i was informed that he has passed on to the adventure site.and i am at a wedding on friday,:beer:

R.I.P Yorkshire Painter and Chandos

I heard that the 2 above mentioned had met a simon cowell lookalike, While on holiday in france.fallen off the millau bridge and buggered the x factor:ymca

thats me

dicky on one is up again sorry i mist it sounds like you had good fun .will cu on tuesday for the report?

man down

i must be typing in my sleep, looks like ive already left a thred on here ,, anyway all i want to add is tea folk people sort out the entertainment used to be a club your size in the late 70,s were well known for there good times and bands your nearly there

Back
Top Bottom