I didnt realise ....

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
... that KTM offered different colour schemes on their bikes.

This caught my eye .... picture 'borrowed' from another site

Attachments

• 12874875-M[1].jpg
    12874875-M[1].jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 391
It really stands out from the crowd.

Attachments

• 3181880-M[1].jpg
    3181880-M[1].jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 384
Yeah but no but yeah but...... orange ones are faster...... :green gri

It really stands out from the crowd.

Duchess I'm sure that was a standard colour scheme a few years back,I saw a pic of a custom coloured 990 ADV in the free Hein Gericke newsletter recently-painted white with lots of after market bling-it looked HOT! :D

Duchess I'm sure that was a standard colour scheme a few years back,I saw a pic of a custom coloured 990 ADV in the free Hein Gericke newsletter recently-painted white with lots of after market bling-it looked HOT! :D

Damn right.

The H-G quartlerly MAG is in the stores and a copy was in every MCN last week.

They had a tricked up, white 990 done for the photoshoot of their new clothing catalogue and the guys that did it for them called it the 990 Avalanche. FAB:thumb

Tried to find some shots on the web but couldn't :nenau

You must have seen this one before Karen :)

510_DSC_0069_1.jpg

The more I look at them the more I think 'mmm', I quite fancy the look of them.

Shame I'm just too damn short in the leg to ride them. :(

Theyre alot lighter than the GS arent they?

Yes I have seen that pic Fanum :thumb2, she looks good. Not sure about pink though

I despair :blast .... I was being serious when I said the bike stood out from the crowd.

Rushy if you do happen to find some shots of the 990 Avalanche would you post them up for me please.

Wow that is stunning. White seems to be the new black. I think it looks quite 'trick'. Not sure about the red chain though.

Thanks enabb, how you doing stranger? I havent seen you for a while :)

You must have seen this one before Karen :)

510_DSC_0069_1.jpg

Doh! ya beat me to this one, have this piccy in my pc and love it! reckon its looks well cool, love the boots and the back pack :cool:

The grey KTM pictured by Duchess is identical to the one that my bro in law used to have before he got his new one....still reckon they should be orange, its their trade mark after all :D

Duchess - The black and Silver one is a 950 and was the base model with the 950S coming in Orange... I bid on a black and Silver one last year but missed it due to work. I think its the nicest looking colour scheme of all the KTM's.

AndyT:cool:

Wow
Thanks enabb, how you doing stranger? I havent seen you for a while :)

Whoops sorry Duchess for the late reply :rose.....still lurking in the shadows, plucking up courage to jump to the orange (or white :D) side....but after 5+ years of GSing i,m frightened it might hurt :tears:)

Whoops sorry Duchess for the late reply :rose.....still lurking in the shadows, plucking up courage to jump to the orange (or white :D) side....but after 5+ years of GSing i,m frightened it might hurt :tears:)

After a test ride yesterday, I'm thinking of taking the leap myself :thumb

The future IS orange............. isn't it? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom