10th one for 2007

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all you TVT's,

It's time to debate our monthly gathering again... :D

What about Thursday 25th October, 19:30-ish at the George & Dragon in Upton (unless somebody comes up with another idea)?

This date would follow the pattern that has emerged during the year, wouldn't clash with the TRF meeting and give you the opportunity to receive an exclusive report from the Cambrian Rally - if we come back in one piece that is... :augie

Hope to CU soon! :beerjug:

Ela

Nice one Ella! :beerjug:

I will - as ever - in theory - be there...

However, the theory's about as far as it usually gets!

Mind you, post-holiday one of my resolutions is to cut my hours down a bit as it's got far, FAR too silly.

Cheers

Mark :thumb2

I believe it when I see you...

Btw, does anyone remember what Mark looks like? :nenau

It's my father's birthday on the 25th, but screw that, I'll be there. Also, he lives in another country. But, I am moving house that week, so I might be there ... but missus (no birthday soon) might not want to carry furniture on her own, so might not be there. Anybody know if it's gonna rain?

Maybe/maybe not ...

Am I

allowed to come up and participate? Will ride up from Newbury, whats the format? :)

Will ride up from Newbury, whats the format? :)

Anybody coming from Newbury buys the first round:beer:

Just turn up from 7-7.30, foods good:thumb

The nights normally over by ten:rolleyes: so its never a late night:rob but always fun:thumb

Shep

Count me in

This will be my second meet and this time I must remember not eat at home but try the pub food. It looked and smelt reet good.:thumb

By the way Shep how was the curry night down in Basingpoke??

strobingred

Anybody coming from Newbury buys the first round:beer:

At Oxfordshire prices!:eek: Every trip that way always seems to cost me an arm & a leg and is always bike related.

The date is in the diary, look forward to seeing you all there. :cool:

I'll be there provided I can persuade mrs msgs1200 to chauffeur me. Leg still in plaster :tears:tearsand not weight bearing until 30th Oct earliest, when I go back to John Radcliffe and get to find out if Brian Simpson's magical treatments have worked. And I've still got the shiny new Roadcrafter that riderbob smuggled in for me unworn:(

I can pick you up (in the car) on the way if Mrs msg1200 can't make it. Your place is on the way.:thumb2

I'll be there provided I can persuade mrs msgs1200 to chauffeur me. Leg still in plaster :tears:tearsand not weight bearing until 30th Oct earliest, when I go back to John Radcliffe and get to find out if Brian Simpson's magical treatments have worked. And I've still got the shiny new Roadcrafter that riderbob smuggled in for me unworn:(

I'll be there early cos' i've got to be at work by 20:15 in Reading. Must order curry:thumb

Steve

Five

We had Possu, Desert Rat, Russ-AFC, msg1200 and me. A small but quality turn-out. :thumb2

Two more left this year; I believe we should start a book to bet on whether MMC makes it in 2007. :blast:D

We had Possu, Desert Rat, Russ-AFC, msg1200 and me. A small but quality turn-out. :thumb2

Two more left this year; I believe we should start a book to bet on whether MMC makes it in 2007. :blast:D

Excellent! I'll point out that I DID make the one before last night's, but by the time I'd got out of here and ridden down there you'd all fecked off home :D

Next meeting needs to be either the Elm Tree in Witney or the House of Windsor - then I can just nip in for a beer and take it back to my desk :D Just like most nights really!

Back
Top Bottom