a first for me

spock

Reaction score
yes, I did my very first ford,not very deep mind you,and I went off road,a very muddy track with pot holes full of water,slip'in and sliding all over I was:rolleyes:not so sure I want to do that again tho,but no doubt I will:D
just wanted to share this bit of excitement with you that I had today,hope you all had a good weekend,and a big'ow thanks to red rocket for todays route:beerjug:
it's very surprising what fantastic roads are on your very own door step,the roads that maybe you would not want to take a sports bike/tourer along.

Nice one Spock, been thinking of getting down n dirty for a while now but struggling to find somewhere local. Found one track that looked as if the trials boys had been through but when I walked the easier bits I backed out thinking if I came off on my own I’d be knackered. Still it might happen one day. Envious
Nozza

Spock,

congrats - good feeling aint it?

I've moved it to this forum for a wider 'off roading' readership :thumb2

Spock,

congrats - good feeling aint it?

I've moved it to this forum for a wider 'off roading' readership :thumb2

thats ok m8,I am not to sure as to post what and where some times,but I do like the site very much indeed:beerjug:

Totally agree with you here Spock, having been remoulded from sports bike rider to gs rider I too have with the help of my navigator discovered a whole new world of riding on my own doorstep. Been off the main road onto something more exciting, not as bad as some of the others on here but hey I am just beginning. Got a lot of fords around my way but they are pretty deep, not sure I fancy chancing them just yet, not at least until I get some crash bars fitted and a bit more practice through the dirty stuff.

O by the way, I found out over the weekend,(had a weekend in the cotswolds), how easy the front will lift,straight of the throttle, wa'hay'up thar boy:D,and it also upsets race bikes,and a m8 on a k1200s was no where to be seen:augie all done in the name of fun,as from now on I will try and act my age when riding my bike,as I am to dam old, and should know better:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom