Powder Coating around Derby/Nottingham

Grazoid

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know of or can recommend a powder coater that can do a reasonable job on bike parts in the Derby or Nottingham area ?

We have a swing arm off a Speed Triple that needs a fair bit of remedial work doing as it is shedding paint as quick and as bad as a 1200 :)

We may consider other areas if they can be available for stuff being dropped off or collected on Saturdays.

Cheers

No job too large for me I'll do it 200 million, when do you want me start?

that wasn't your Bentley smashed up on the A52 at Spondon around midnight Saturday was it ?

www.triple-s.co.uk

They did all the powder coating on my LC and it is bloody perfect.

Had the local guy do a few bits and he just chucked it on no care taken, had to remove the masking myself,

Having said that if it's only a swing arm you want tidying up any fool should do it, but if i remember correctly, from working at a triumph dealer, the you'll struggle to get a good colour match (persuming it's silver.)

Tim

I used Derby Power Coaters on the Stores Road Ind Est, Unit 8 I think. I paid £47 for my Caja Sahel boxes to be powder coated black. BARGAIN!

Went with Derwent - just a simple light grey , excellent finish and all relevant masking done 20 quid.

Powder Coating - Nottingham

There's a company called Portable Floormaker just off the A453 down near the power station who do powder coating, the man to talk to is Gary Gibbs on 07917 700245.

A good result at a fair price and in quick time.

Powder Coating

I used a company called <a href="http://www.langleycoatings.co.uk">Langley Coatings</a>. They did a pretty good job! :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom