breakdown cover

D6

Reaction score
what do u or dont u recomend for a trip involving eu and none eu countrys,ie a trip to bulgaria etc involving non eu places?,new to this and dont want to get a crap policy

Bulgaria is in the EU now.

Does this list cover all of the countries you wish to visit?

Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands (not covered as a destination for Channel Islands residents), Corsica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey in Europe plus Üsküdar

If so, go to http://www.quotelinedirect.co.uk/breakdown/ and pay £59 for the Europ Assistance policy.

I had this policy for my last trip overseas. I went outside that list of countries into Croatia. This didn't concern me as a) I wouldn't be stranded as I was riding with others and b) I thought that I would simply employ a man with a van to transport the bike to the Slovenian border.

Breakdown cover

Yes you cannot beat europe assist, we were touring near the alps and my mate broke down on his busa top notch service. All hotels paid for up front. 10/10

Back
Top Bottom