Sunday November 4th Hartside then ...

snoopy

If anyone's interested going for a full English at Hartside then will decide on a route maybe over lakes or something (but you can disappear at any time, also depends if it's raining).

Will be at first layby on A69 as you turn off A1 at 10pm and at Hartside for 10.45 ish. Look out for the fully loaded DRZ with luggage! :D

If anyone's interested going for a full English at Hartside then will decide on a route maybe over lakes or something (but you can disappear at any time, also depends if it's raining).

Will be at first layby on A69 as you turn off A1 at 10pm and at Hartside for 10.45 ish. Look out for the fully loaded DRZ with luggage! :D

I'd be a fool to miss such an event.......

45 minutes to the Cafe...? dreamer...

:beerjug:

You could get arrested hanging around in laybys at that time of night:D

Yup 10am :D, ... or I could take the bivi and get there 12hrs early. :nenau

Journey might take an hour :augie.

Those lovely sausages are already calling. :clap

Perhaps 'a full english' is some kind of late night dogging term?

I'll have you know the Snoopster is a man of stout moral fibre..... and fanatical stupidity.

Who am I kidding?

As long as he's playing poker with NorPlod Traffic we'll be okay......

:beerjug:

As a matter of precaution my bespoke luggage system hasn't been tested yet, so make sure your swerve manoeuvring is tip-top. :eek :thumb

See you all at the layby or Hart'. My number's 07928041615 in case people want to turn up late etc and advise us at the cafe.

Sorry it's a bit late but we have a change of plan, have a nice ride.

Yes "come rain or shine" Mort we discovered :rolleyes: ;)

Highlights of the trip include Chris hitting 33,333 miles (he had to stop and get a photo because no 1100/1150 owner would believe him) and on the way back he nearly hit a peasant.

I got to the Cafe in 50 minutes. Before Chris might I add. :p

I think there was some sort of "Whacky Races" short-cut involved on the way up to the cafe...:augie

Attachments

• DSCF1520a.jpg
    DSCF1520a.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 150
I fancied a ride out as well, hopefully I'll catch the next one. Snoop the bike looks like a decent tool.

Got the black replacements for the blue parts on order though. As I was telling Chris, it's still hard not to look at the 1200 and say "I don't want one...".

It's that old "shiny new bling" disease. :D

Yes "come rain or shine" Mort we discovered :rolleyes: ;)

What can I say? I had a better offer:D
But I did see Hartside on the way home.

Attachments

• DSC00006 (Small).JPG
    DSC00006 (Small).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00010 (Small).JPG
    DSC00010 (Small).JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 72
Bummer....

Cant believe I missed another ride out/meet.

The "heart stopper" breakfast looked the dogs!!:eek:

Next time

Peter:thumb

The breakfast not only looks nice but tastes it too :thumb.

And there was me and the rest of the bikers thinking "what is this guy doing?!?" as he snaps away at the plate. :D

I WAS THERE! Didn't see this post and so didn't realise it was you guys. We were sat at the next table. BUGGER!

Back
Top Bottom