Production picture of the G450X dirtbike.

kiwiAdventure

Reaction score
450.jpg

0230b53c0yn9.jpg

0330c0de8wp8.jpg

0430c2f99ni2.jpg

0630d0ae6dk5.jpg

0530ce126qc2.jpg

0730d9ee8kq1.jpg

Saw a chap put a deposit on one yesterday at Vines. Any clues as to the weight?

Very nice machine :clap

Weight must be the same as a mountain bike + the engine and fuel :D

Very smart feature with the fuel cap built in to the seat :thumb

Sadly the price here i Denmark will probably be around 19.000 euro with our stupid taxes :blast

very nice might even trade the 1200 in for it, mmmmm i think the petrol cap is asking to be clogged up with mud

So can you get heated grips, ABS, a full set of luggage, 8 extra spotlights and whole load of random metal 'protection' bits as optional extras then??;)

nice :bow

so it's a sort of Enduro then and not a full on crosser :nenau

dread to think how much it costs :eek:

Why do they make them so high nowdays ?
But having said that I don't know the actual seat height but bet you 5P my feet would not be able to reach the ground comfortably.

Why do they make them so high nowdays ?
But having said that I don't know the actual seat height but bet you 5P my feet would not be able to reach the ground comfortably.

I think for a couple reasons:

1)you need the ground clearance - it's amazing how easy it easy to end up with the sump on the ground :(
2) it helps if the top of the bike is flat, giving you more room to move around. This leads to an overall higher bike.

You get used to after a while - besides, you are supposed to spend most of your time with your feet on the pegs... not on the ground!

;-)

I think for a couple reasons:

1)you need the ground clearance - it's amazing how easy it easy to end up with the sump on the ground :(
2) it helps if the top of the bike is flat, giving you more room to move around. This leads to an overall higher bike.

You get used to after a while - besides, you are supposed to spend most of your time with your feet on the pegs... not on the ground!

;-)

Yes I actually knew about 1) but at the speeds I like to go 2) is irrelevant.
And no I don't get used to it and I have tried on bikes various.
I think it's more to do with ability and I seem to have been at the back of the class when they handed it out.
All of which is totally irrelevant really though because there's no way I can afford one.
But thanks for your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom