any meets at weekends?

Week End Rides

Hi Vixen

I am from Southampton area and keep looking to see if anyone riding out it looks like there are a few from Sussex that meet regularly. I may be going out on Saturday. Depending on Heine Gerike Portsmouth getting my new jacket in, I may be heading down there on the bike
Harry H

I am up for a ride out at weekends, though the next few leading up to Christmas seem to be fairly busy. If you want to make a plan in the New Year will be more available. I am up the A34 in Newbury but get down to the portsmouth area often to see another mate with a bike.

Week end rides

Hi Russ

Hope we can arrange something for new year then not sure of my plans yet will post a link here later in December then to mee up.

Harry H

1st sunday of the month meet up at the ace for breckie 9.30 to 10ish people come from all over and rideout afterwards:thumb

1st sunday of the month meet up at the ace for breckie 9.30 to 10ish people come from all over and rideout afterwards:thumb

Including us from over here but wont be over again now til least the 1st Sunday of March or April 08 :(

Usually meet a ROSPA associate on a weekend. We do a ride out; his riding improves; he buys me a coffee and a bacon roll:thumb

Baz

I am up for a ride out at weekends, though the next few leading up to Christmas seem to be fairly busy. If you want to make a plan in the New Year will be more available. I am up the A34 in Newbury but get down to the portsmouth area often to see another mate with a bike.

I'm in Newbury as well. Maybe we can get our bikes together and see if they produce a funduro!!!:thumb

Usually meet a ROSPA associate on a weekend. We do a ride out; his riding improves; he buys me a coffee and a bacon roll:thumb

Baz

Baz - are you part of thames valley RoSPA? Currently doing my training with Tim C and doing my first test in january.

Baz - are you part of thames valley RoSPA? Currently doing my training with Tim C and doing my first test in january.

Yes Mate, I live in Basingstoke, hopefully got one associate in for test also in Jan, just taken on a second who needs quite a bit more work. I'm a bit of a leper with the Tutors at the moment having recently ditched the GS for a Pan

Baz

Yes Mate, I live in Basingstoke, hopefully got one associate in for test also in Jan, just taken on a second who needs quite a bit more work. I'm a bit of a leper with the Tutors at the moment having recently ditched the GS for a Pan

Baz

The GS does seem very popular with the Tutors!! May see you around at one of the rides - I need to try and make an effort to attend them first!!

Be prepared for a long old day. Dont think I'll be there this weekend, looks like it will be a cold one.

Good luck with the test.

Baz

Week End Meets

Hi Folks following an off in December I am waiting for ribs to heal and bike to be repaired. Will post when both bike and I are fit for ride out.

Harry H

Meeting up

This may or may not be a good idea but as I live in Newbury if people fancy having a meet I have a good local which does good beer for the non drivers, good food for the hungry people. No annoying kiddies, cept me:thumb and loads of parking space. Even better I can cycle and drink beer.:beerjug: So if there is any interest I will be happy to set a meet up.
What would people like. Evening/Weekend? Sunshine/Rain? not interested cos you already know what a bunch of gits the others are?:D

What would people like. Evening/Weekend? Sunshine/Rain? not interested cos you already know what a bunch of gits the others are?:D

We would opt for wk ends with plenty of sunshine, you should of come down to us last Sunday, it was quite a good turnout for a ride around the Island and weather was kind to us too.

Unfortunately I had to destroy a garage for a friend which in itself was lots of fun. Must keep a closer look on the forums to join the meets. Ah the joy of the rain the soggy clothing and the fact that I am so happy I invested in a heated jacket years ago. Actually never actually landed on the island. Managed to have dinner just off the cliffs once

Any weekend that I'm not on duty or doing rider training :rolleyes: I'm usually out and about. Had a couple of long full day runs the last few weekends.

On another note, I have made it to land on the IOW. Unfortunately for me it was Cowes week.:beer: :beer::beer: and we sailed back to Gosport early the next morning. :barf

Back
Top Bottom