HP2 Road tyres

ovenpaa

Reaction score
Has anyone tried anything other than Conti Attacks as road tyres on the HP2 17" wheels? Also has anyone tried a 160 on the back?

160 on the back doesn't work very well at all.Less ruber on the road because it pinches the tyre in.I put some dragon super corses on mine,but they were only lasting about 8-900 miles,but they seemed to work better than everything else I tried.

The Conti Attack in 150 seems to work very well on my bike and I can comfortably run the rear off the edge on a good day, the front however never seems to wear out and I can still read part of the logo on the tread!

Time for Attacks again then.

OK, next question - who is doing the best deal on these tyres?

Cheers

The Conti Attack in 150 seems to work very well on my bike and I can comfortably run the rear off the edge on a good day, the front however never seems to wear out and I can still read part of the logo on the tread!

Glad to hear it's not just me - I still have a proper chicken strip on the front but am running up to the edge on the back. Have to say the Conti's have really given my confidence a huge boost. Will definitely be having them again.

Back
Top Bottom