DRZ 400 price's

northengit

Reaction score
Any ideas on price for, a 53 plate low miles alloy bash plate new tyres not been off roaded " ever" good clean all round condition, tax and mot.
He's asking £1900 ono what do you think.

Any ideas on price for, a 53 plate low miles alloy bash plate new tyres not been off roaded " ever" good clean all round condition, tax and mot.

If you use the 'ono' then it won't be far off.:thumb2
See you on a trail ride soon then......:green gri

Timpo.

offer him £1750

bargain

Been checking 'em out on ebay - most seem to be looking for over £2000 other than those which are obvious sheds and a very few which may be un-obvious sheds...

Pre 03 ones seem cheaper but people on here reckon the suspension isn't as good on these? whats the actual problem - short on travel or just not well damped or what?

Is that a very good bargain £1750 or a £1900 bargain.
Never bought a true off roader before so I'am a bit lost on this one.

go in at £1750 if he crys haggle!

make your offer than stand quiet and pull a poker face ,suck your teeth and stuff ...the seller will come to you on the price

works for me EVERY time

hth

:D

Been checking 'em out on ebay - most seem to be looking for over £2000 other than those which are obvious sheds and a very few which may be un-obvious sheds...

Pre 03 ones seem cheaper but people on here reckon the suspension isn't as good on these? whats the actual problem - short on travel or just not well damped or what?

It's pre 02 ones actually. The suspension is crap weedy cheapo stuff. The stuff that comes with the 02 and all 'E' models is very, very good (Showa top shelf).

I paid £1,700 for a 52 plate, 3k miles and some extra bits that I sold for £200.

This was 6 month ago, so I reckon the same price for a 53 is decent. It's a lot of high end bike bits for the dosh. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom