which speed camera site to subscribe to

millard

Reaction score
Having been totally ignorant of satnavs until just these last few weeks, I had a look at Watton's sticky's for satnav numpties like meself and one thing leading to another (as the actress said to the bishop) I came accross these folk on one of the threads.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/subscription.php

They offer regular updates of speed (s)cam sites here in UK as well as France which I'm interested in, for £19 per annum.

Wot do you think of em compared to other sites?

BTW, the satnav came with the bike and it's a Garmin 2610 if that's relevant.
Cheers muchly
millard

Having been totally ignorant of satnavs until just these last few weeks, I had a look at Watton's sticky's for satnav numpties like meself and one thing leading to another (as the actress said to the bishop) I came accross these folk on one of the threads.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/subscription.php

They offer regular updates of speed (s)cam sites here in UK as well as France which I'm interested in, for £19 per annum.

Wot do you think of em compared to other sites?

BTW, the satnav came with the bike and it's a Garmin 2610 if that's relevant.
Cheers muchly
millard

It is £2 a month - thats all |I paid

To be honest, I don't find the camera database much use on a 2610.

It's only an overlay for the 2610, so with no audible warnings you have to be watching the screen most of the time to see the camera locations.

To be honest, I don't find the camera database much use on a 2610.

It's only an overlay for the 2610, so with no audible warnings you have to be watching the screen most of the time to see the camera locations.

Plus you don't want to ever zoom out above 2 miles in a town otherwise the screen disappears in a red / orange / yellow slodge :mad:

BTW I do subscribe to the pocketgpsworld one, it gets my :thumb2

they don't do the £2 a month anymore due to 'piracy issues'

its £19 or nowt

Is there any other way of getting a camera update without taking the £19 subs its something i update about once a year, last time i did it it was £2.00 a go

Updates are now weekly... and I get them for nowt... in fact lifetime free membership

Report any new cameras and that's what you get :D

Back
Top Bottom