Motor Works

Roge

Reaction score
Is it me or is Motorworks only have Moto Guzzi on the web site tey have been like this for months. The site says:-

The UK's leading independent BMW motorcycle parts and accessories supplier.

We also sell Moto Guzzi parts to check out our new, improved Guzzi web site..........................................

THERE IS NO WAY IN to www.motorworks.co.uk for B*W

Front page says Site currently being revamped, as you say access to Guzzi site only.

Currently Revamped

It's been saying this for about the last six months, maybe more! Also they seem to have got much slower at supplying parts since they "streamlined" their business, no longer being open to personal callers & with their new call centre 0800 numbers - maybe it's in India :confused:

They tried to charge me double the price for an item even though they're supplied & priced in pairs cos there were two of 'em. So watch out, you're better ringing the local rate line where at least you speak to someone who knows what they're talking about.

Ade

I was on their site on Friday, took a while to find the 'side door', mind. The link to the BMW catalogue is in the text on the main page:

"We stock discounted new, used and reconditioned parts and accessories for all models produced since 1955. This site is currently being revamped. In the meantime you can download the hard copy of our 2003/4 cat by clicking
here"

Click on the underlined hyperlink

Back
Top Bottom