Dakar Rally - Biketruck going going gone...

ktmBill

Hey, guys,
Just letting you all know that my truck leaves Ireland on the 29th Dec, picks up in Scotland, Newcastle and heads south on the 31st Dec towards London and finally Portsmouth - picking up en route (a bit like santa - but they other way around). We're leaving Portsmouth at 8.30pm with an ETA into Malaga on the 4th/5th January.

Simple route maps supplied to have a week following Dakar down thru Fez to Er Rachidia, Merzouga and west over to Zagora, Ouarzazate before heading home via Marrakech and back to Malaga (Fly out on the 13th / 14th). Yesterday Newcastle - Malaga return on easyJet was 40 quid. THIS IS NOT A TOUR - YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT - ROUTE IS JUST A SUGGESTION - BUT IF WE ALL RIDE TOGETHER - FINE

I've still got room on the truck (45ft Artic) for more bikes (bikes on pallets) and looking at a boxing day sale price reduction - (see, just like santa) if anyone is interested please contact me on 07712 866 722 or billy@biketruck.com or see biketruck.com - Also happy to consider one way price ie. make your own way back etc.

Happy New Year - oh, while I'm on GOOD LUCK TO PATSY QUICK AND HER DESERT HEROES ALL DOING THE DAKAR NEXT WEEK: PHIL AND GARY FROM IRELAND, DUNCAN FROM HARROGATE, EWAN NEIL IAN CALUM AND JOHN FROM SCOTLAND!!! GO GET EM:bounce1!

Back
Top Bottom