Hi new to your site

yamoon

Hi
From the Kansas flat lands, I am new to your site. Its too cold here for an old guy like me to ride, so I will tell you a little about myself. I am 64 been rideing for 45 yrs, mostly English & Italian bikes, never owned a Harley. Rode Ducatis for 30 years loved ever one of them. I bought an HP2 in Oct. have 600 miles on it, if I remember my grade school math that works out to 960 km. Love the bike, it is just the thing I have been looking for. A little tall for me as I am 5' 9". The only thing I have added is a set of Wunderlich crash bars. The wife likes to ride now and then, so I have a set of passenger pegs ordered. I still have the 17" street wheels on it. I will put the dirt wheels and tires on in the spring. One thing we have in Kansas is lots & lots of dirt. Looking foward to reading the posts on this site while I wait for the weather to break. Thanks Mike

Easy now Mike! Big up!
Welcome to the best site on the interweb.
I & I is a bit worse for wear right now due to cheap Gin, but how bad is the weather that you can't ride? Get out there man.

new boy

nice to see another old-un on a proper bike:rob you and your misses get over here and try some real biking roads,bit different ffrom the wide open plains of kansas:
regards g.s.john

Hi there feller,welcome to the site.
I thought Kansas was in the middle of a desert-all hot and sweaty.

Hey Mike! - say hello to the Tin Man, Straw Man, Lion, Dorothy and Toto for me too please?

Hello and a very warm welcome to UKGSer Mike, its good to have you with us.

:)

51 Degrees F, Had to work

Hey
Thank you for the warm welcome, It finally warmed up & I had to work all day. I will be hauling the bike to the dealer on the 15th for 600 mile service, this will be the only service done by the dealer, from now on I will do my own service. Its a real bummer they cancelled the Paris to Dakar rally, but better safe than sorry. The security for the event would be a nightmare.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom