bmw navigator 2

autogs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
just seen this for sale is it any good and what sort of money should i pay for a 2005 model seller says he paid 1200 squid for it!

depending what mapping is on it.... if it's version 9 and has everything with it about £240-270 i'd say....about £180-220 if it hasn't version 9... and you can't buy an update from Garmin until version 10 comes out. oh aye they are good:thumb2

navigator 2

ok thanks i will try to find out ,only other thing is looks like it mounts to top of tank so you could not use atank bag ,do you know if thats the only way it could be mounted

BMW Nav 2 is a Garmin SP2610 with some extra buttons. Quite outdated today. New ones sold a year ago for EUR 300. If it comes with the map City Navigator version 9 a realistic price could be EUR 150-200.

BMW Nav 2 is a Garmin SP2610 with some extra buttons. Quite outdated today. New ones sold a year ago for EUR 300. If it comes with the map City Navigator version 9 a realistic price could be EUR 150-200.

Sorry how is it quite outdated if you're looking for a GPS to get you places ?.... it has the advantages over the 2610 with the extra buttons and cradle plus a few other features... it does everything you need to get to a place it's only real downsides is it's small track log for seeing where you've been and it needs to be bike powered.

It is also far more customisable than a Zumo too.
Plus i don't know where you get your prices... not in the UK anyway, I've never seen a new one for sale at £300 let alone 300 euro plus i've never seen a second hand one for under £200.
A 2610 will sell for the £120-180 price range the BMW version is usually worth £50 to £100 more

just seen this for sale is it any good and what sort of money should i pay for a 2005 model seller says he paid 1200 squid for it!
Don’t let that 1200 squid bit sway you in to paying a higher price, the price of GPS’s has dropped like a stone these passed few years and it is just a re badged 2610,

If you want it, get it cheap or get buy a Zumo

Back
Top Bottom