Infected with GS

twisticles

Reaction score
Hey there,
I've been lurking here a couple of weeks and done quite a bit of reading. Slowing beginning to understand terms like "twat suit".

I ride (something less powerful with lots of integrated storage) at the moment, but you know its getting kind of dull.

I've hummed and hawed about the 12GS for a while...and then I saw the F800GS. I have fallen in love. I've never felt this way about a bike on looks alone before - everything else is irrelevant.

That and the fact I keep binning it on a gravel road I keep riding on. :nenau

So I've booked myself onto the BMW off-road weekend in April to see what the fuss is about.

And in the meantime, I'm going to play "fantasy pannier shopping" :augie

So, yeah, hi and stuff.

And in the meantime, I'm going to play "fantasy pannier shopping" :augie

So, yeah, hi and stuff.

:D

Nice intro twisticles, it made me smile ... :)

Welcome to UKGSer, its good to have you with us but dont forget if you want to turn your fantasy into reality you'll have to sponsor the site to unlock the doors in the For Sale & Wanted section of this here esteemed forum. Probably the best £ 12 ever spent.

http://www.ukgser.com/subscriptions.htm

Enjoy your stay with us.

Ok I will hand over £12 if you can tell me the capacity (in litres) of the new Vario panniers and topbox for the GS8 :clap

I can't find that info anywhere :nenau

Flexible storage space with Vario cases and Vario top case
The well-known, variable-volume cases (left 19–29 litre/ right:
28–38 litre) have been modified for the new GS models.

Those who want to take even more luggage with them can also add the 25–35 litre top case, which has plenty of room for a helmet

Lol answered my own question, finally, from the BMW press kit.

Ok I will hand over £12 if you can tell me the capacity (in litres) of the new Vario panniers and topbox for the GS8 :clap

I can't find that info anywhere :nenau

Flexible storage space with Vario cases and Vario top case
The well-known, variable-volume cases (left 19–29 litre/ right:
28–38 litre) have been modified for the new GS models.

Those who want to take even more luggage with them can also add the 25–35 litre top case, which has plenty of room for a helmet

Lol answered my own question, finally, from the BMW press kit.

Lol ... I think you owe me £ 12 ... you posted the answer before I could get to you

Back
Top Bottom