BMF MEMBA RALLY

vernon

Reaction score
Just a quick note to all who go the MEMBA RALLY, it is now open to all non members and you can pay on the gate.
So you will be getting more scum bags robbing your tents
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Just a quick note to all who go the MEMBA RALLY, it is now open to all non members and you can pay on the gate.
So you will be getting more scum bags robbing your tents
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

If last years' performance is anything to go by, I doubt anyone will be attending.

No one will get there in time they will stood in a very long long Q waiting foe the bus drivers :mcgun

bmf show

Ive just been on the bmf site and vernon is correct, regarding non members camping.:mad:Personally i think this is another step further to distancing the memba rally from the show.a few years ago the bmf wanted drop the rally title, then talked of doing away with the memba rally.Whats the point in paying membership to the bmf, when any bugger can walk in.
The BMF stands for British motorcyle Federation, not the bunch of tracksuit wearing bunch of chavs we see wandering round these days.:mcgun.
And the theft problem has increased dramatically since these morons were allowed on site.
Is it about bikes or money?
Ah that feels better:thumb2

disgusted

Whats the problem!!! Seems to be a bit of a narrow minded atitude.Of course its about money.:monkeypiz

discusted

Well whats the problem?
When youve attended the bmf events since the mid seventys its fair to say you have a fair ammount of experience.
The problem!!!!!!!!!!!! is waking up on a morning and your friends tents have been raided and their hard earned cash taken.
Severel other campers suffering the same problem.
These problems have only started over the last few years, especially since opening the show over two days.

The BMF has changed, its not the same BMF it was a few years back...

I have marshaled at the BMF Show for a few years now I do it because I enjoy it. this year will proberly be the last year I do it.

I have not attended the Rally for the last 7/8 years as I like a quiet life and not some tw*t revving the nuts off their bike a 2am, so I camp on the show site.

The Shows now appear to have been outsourced and in my opinion have lost the bikers mucking in together to get it sorted. This may be a result of people running it for the last few years. That old saying never give power to those who want it may apply.

The GEMS rally has changed as well. To quote an email I received from the BMF

"It will move to the nearby Kent Showground at Detling, near Maidstone and be held one week earlier over the weekend of 31st May and 1st June, coinciding with the staging of Truckfest South East (one of a series of Truckfest shows celebrating the world of trucks) and anyone attending GEMS will now get free entry to the Truckfest event as well. "

If I dont marshall I'll still be there for the shopping! just as a punter. There are better rallys for me elsewhere.

After the negative from me. I hope it will get better and better in the future. If the changes mean the the BMF can concertrate its efforts on looking out for us 2 wheeled folk. I wish them well.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom