Manchester Bike Show G-MEX 06-08 January

JonL

Anyone planning on riding down to this on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday? Weather looks good on Sunday and an early morning ride across the Pennines would make a great start to the year.

Jon

Parking at GMEX

Jon I was toying with a ride in to Manchester myself, but can't think of where bike parking will be facilitated?:nenau
Tried to find details on the web today, but FA was found apart from a European Shows page.
I don't fancy leaving my bike miles from the GMEX and hiking in my booties.
What happened in the passed shows?
Failing that, Sarah Teach will have to drive, and I'll have a scoop or two....:beer:
T.

Jon I was toying with a ride in to Manchester myself, but can't think of where bike parking will be facilitated?:nenau
Tried to find details on the web today, but FA was found apart from a European Shows page.
Failing that, Sarah Teach will have to drive, and I'll have a scoop or two....:beer:
T.
hi jonl and timpo [ezzaman here ] as for parking g mex its FREE YES FREE for bikes only,park at front entrance if you come by car park in underground carpark [pay] enjoy

hi jonl and timpo [ezzaman here ] as for parking g mex its FREE YES FREE for bikes only,park at front entrance if you come by car park in underground carpark [pay] enjoy

True. You can park anywhere on the paved area off road right outside the front door.

:thumb2

I'm going up on Sunday morning.

Isn't it on the 4th/5th & 6th?

Steve

Bo:censor:cks, you're right. I don't know what year I'm living in but it clearly isn't 2008. 04-06 is what I meant. Good the parking issue is sorted; I was assuming it would be free as it is at the NEC.

T.
Timpo - I may will be down in Stockport this weekend and if so I will try and make a trip to the Show, most likely Saturday as I'll be driving back up here on the Sunday. If you are there on Saturday I'll stand you and Sarah the drinks as I still owe you for board and Lodgings:augie

AndyT

Timpo - I may will be down in Stockport this weekend and if so I will try and make a trip to the Show, most likely Saturday as I'll be driving back up here on the Sunday. If you are there on Saturday I'll stand you and Sarah the drinks as I still owe you for board and Lodgings:augie

AndyT

If I'm going Andy, it will be Sunday.
Saturday will be a chill-out day this weekend.
T.

If I'm going Andy, it will be Sunday.
Saturday will be a chill-out day this weekend.
T.

Not to worry Timpo, I'll catch you another time. Sunday is pushing it to far for me as I am driving back up to Aberdeen and I was planning a sesh down the boozer with my mates in Stockport on Sat night.

Have Fun

Andy

Back
Top Bottom