Wave disc for HP2

Jarv

Reaction score
Anyone, bought for their HP2? If so where from?

Is the front disc identical to the 1200GS left Disc (320mm)?
Is the rear the same as the 1200GS?

thanks

Jarv

I got mine from the Wunderlich supplier in Singapore. I got two sets, mind you I only needed one rear. Yes 320 fronts for both raod and Offroad wheels... They seem fine. Changed the pads too!:thumb

on German ebay.de you can pick your self one up for aboute €150

Anyone, bought for their HP2? If so where from?

Is the front disc identical to the 1200GS left Disc (320mm)?
Is the rear the same as the 1200GS?

thanks

Jarv

I am going to order a 21/18 excel set of wheels from Woody's wheels in the states and they will also have a Galfer disc fitted.......i have tried the Galfers on a KR and a GSA, they work well, don't know if you reallly need them though to be honest.

I don't know where this smile came from .......it showed up on my list today, could not resist using it....:eek:onyack

I am going to order a 21/18 excel set of wheels from Woody's wheels in the states and they will also have a Galfer disc fitted.......i have tried the Galfers on a KR and a GSA, they work well, don't know if you reallly need them though to be honest.

I don't know where this smile came from .......it showed up on my list today, could not resist using it....:eek:onyack
Scotsmun
I'm thinking of doing the same - a Heavy Duty wheels set.
Can I ask the price (pm if you wish) for the set landed in Australia?

PS - this arrived in the mail last week
HP2DamperandRiserLarge.jpg

it's now installed. Not yet tested as the bike is in to have the Zumo hard-wired to the electrical system

I got the same damper also last week.....:thumb2 also go a set of risers from Renazco.
Woody's has quoted me US$2000 for 21/18 excel rims superlaced with a Galfer rotar and billet hubs.. The freight might be another 100 or so.

Back
Top Bottom