Greeting from Co Cavan

Dakar

Reaction score
Hello to all from Co Cavan, Ireland !

Only new to biking (approx 8 months), but picked a GS650 Dakar to start of on, which to date has been a blast !!

Hopfully someday, i`ll grow into a 1200 :aidan

Looking forward to getting to know all, and having a few laughs:)

Cheers
Dave

Welcome Dave.

Check out the Ireland section on the site. There's usually something going on in there. :thumb2

Hello & welcome Dakar :beerjug:

If ya want to meet loads of Tossers check out the Donegal & Tipperary events in the National Events section :aidan

And enjoy the bike :bounce1

Hello to all from Co Cavan, Ireland !

Only new to biking (approx 8 months), but picked a GS650 Dakar to start of on, which to date has been a blast !!

Hopfully someday, i`ll grow into a 1200 :aidan

Looking forward to getting to know all, and having a few laughs:)

Cheers
Dave

Welcome Dave,
Started (back) on a 650 too - dont bother with the 12, what you need is a nice 1150......:mcgun
V

hi dave
what part of cavan you in,i am not to far away here in longfordand often go for runs in your direction,must meet up for a spin some time.
welcome to the forum and enjoy what is a great bike
frank:beerjug::thumb

Thanks to all for your comments. Really impressed with the site so far (even paid the subs, and living in Cavan, that saying something :)

Hope to see you all around the country. (thinking about Donegal & Tipp runs already)

Frank,
In Bailieborough....... always open to a spin........(don't like rain though :))

helloooo,ps agree wi vireo,but even if u dnt get a bigger un,it dnt matter, i have more laughs per mile outa my 650 that anything else mate,

Back
Top Bottom