Dakar Success - Biketruck now leaving Malaga for blighty

ktmBill

Just for info, biketruck is leaving Malaga tonite or early in the morning heading back to blighty. I've got some space left if anyone is heading back from Morocco and doesnt fancy the snow, the ice, the wind, the petrol blah blah blah..

Ring me (Billy) on +44 7712 866 722

fantastic trip

just want to take this opportunity to thanks KTM bill and his lads and the other tosser (Ozz) with whom i had one the best week´s biking I could ever have. Maroc was unbelieveable and i look forward to going again. finished off the trip by diverting on the road to malaga from algcerias up to ronda and following some mountain roads back to malaga. handed my bike over to the care of KTM bill and john and I look forward to being reunited with my bike in ireland soon.pity Acciona, the ferry company from Algeciras to Ceuta didn´t take the same care as ktm bill: I wouldn´t be looking for a replacement screen and headlight lens and some poor unfortunate buscuit tin driver wouldn´t áv a dent they didn´t pay for when they bought their ticket for the ferry. Bike of the trip, a twenty year old africa twin bought on ebay for a thousand quid three days before the off. put all the expensive stuff to shame. john nash is a hell of a pilot. regards to all:aidan

just want to take this opportunity to thanks KTM bill and his lads and the other tosser (Ozz) with whom i had one the best week´s biking I could ever have. Maroc was unbelieveable and i look forward to going again. finished off the trip by diverting on the road to malaga from algcerias up to ronda and following some mountain roads back to malaga. handed my bike over to the care of KTM bill and john and I look forward to being reunited with my bike in ireland soon.pity Acciona, the ferry company from Algeciras to Ceuta didn´t take the same care as ktm bill: I wouldn´t be looking for a replacement screen and headlight lens and some poor unfortunate buscuit tin driver wouldn´t áv a dent they didn´t pay for when they bought their ticket for the ferry. Bike of the trip, a twenty year old africa twin bought on ebay for a thousand quid three days before the off. put all the expensive stuff to shame. john nash is a hell of a pilot. regards to all:aidan

I can second that. The trip was outstanding. Billy and his Bike truck crew are true pros and its a great concept which I hope to be using again and again and again... I'm wondering if I should cancel my F800GSR order and just put some bling on my little Transalp. However it is reassuring to know that you can do some great adventure riding on a budget. Iv'e put a few pictures up here http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23397
But Iv'e got tons more I still need to edit.
242972204-M.jpg
242979894-M.jpg

BIKE TRUCK has to be the way to go!!!

Many thanks Billy for bringing Morocco 4 days closer to my doorstep!
242975089-M.jpg

MG_9271.JPG

what a trip

Hello all hope I hope I made the trip entertaining for you when we did the dakar day you where a true trooper all the best ozz , ps great pic's john

cheers con

we had a great time I was thinking of setting up a guided tour round morroco some thing like what we did , what do you think would you say we did a good job , all the best ozz:Motomartin

Dakar competitors bikes home... and 09 Dakar? Chile?

Thanks Jon,
We picked up the Scottish Dakar team bikes on the way home - awsome bit of kit - gleaming and unhurt!!!! Chatting to the lads up in Scotland and Robbie Allen - they're all a bit gutted but totally up for next year!!! I only got home yesterday!! God I left the house on 28th December!!! The truck was the talk of the town in Barcelona when we stopped to check the bikes - a news reporter thought I was a Dakar rider and interviewed me!!! I didnt have the heart to tell her I was just a knob!!!

Really enjoyed the trip guys - a great bunch of people to be with - enough characters to keep everyone entertained and great that we had no accidents or injuries. Glad the lawnmower battery we got in Ouarzazate kept your Honda happy!!! Problems? naah, its the solutions we're after!!!

Speak soon
Billy

Dakar forever (PS. Inside information says watch this space for a South American Dakar in 09 - Chile and Argentina - from a good source...)

i'l take that as a compliment tosser

all the best con we will have to do it again , all of it :augie

Back
Top Bottom