HI EVERYONE

simon2

am Simon and at the moment I ride a GSXR1000 and I also have a KTM 525 EXC. so what am I doing here you might ask. well at 44 years old I have never drove a car so motorcycles are my only transportand my main hobby although I love my sports bike i've found that when I go out with my mates all we seem to do is catch up with the cars in front and over take them not only dangerous but boring as well all you tend to look at is the car in front. I tour roun Scotland every year although I bet thats just a trip round the block to a lot of you but 17 hours on a GSXR is something. So I ast myself what do I wont from motorcycling.
Well I wont to go places and see thing i've never seen before I wont to put a tent on the back not knowing were am going just enjoy the ride.So I went for a test ride on a 2008 GSA and it seems just what am looking for although my mates are trying to talk me out of it am thinking of getting it about May.The shop advice putting a deposit on as soon as possible am about 90% will buy it but it is a lot of money as I will be keeping the other two as well.

AM SIMON AND AT THE MOMENT I RIDE A GSXR1000 AND I ALSO HAVE A KTM 525 EXC. SO WHAT AM I DOING HERE YOU MIGHT ASK. WELL AT 44 YEARS OLD I HAVE NEVER DROVE A CAR SO MOTORCYCLES ARE MY ONLY TRANSPORT AND MY MAIN HOBBY. ALTHOUGH I LOVE MY SPORTS BIKE I’VE FOUND THAT WHEN I GO OUT WITH MY MATES ALL WE SEEM TO DO IS CATCH UP WITH THE CARS IN FRONT AND OVER TAKE THEM, NOT ONLY DANGEROUS BUT BORING AS WELL ALL YOU TEND TO LOOK AT IS CAR IN FRONT. I TOUR ROUND SCOTLAND EVERY YEAR ALTHOUGH I BET THAT’S JUST A TRIP ROUND THE BLOCK TO A LOT OF YOU BUT 17 HOURS ON A GSXR IS SOMETHING. SO I AST MYSELF WHAT DO I WONT FROM MOTORCYCLING .
WELL I WONT TO GO PLACES AND SEE THING I’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE I WONT TO PUT A TENT ON THE BACK NOT KNOWING WERE AM GOING JUST ENJOY THE RIDE .SO I WENT FOR A TEST RIDE ON A 2008 GSA AND IT SEEMS JUST WHAT AM LOOKING FOR ALTHOUGH MY MATES ARE TRYING TO TALK ME OUT OF IT AM THINKING OF GETTING IT ABOUT MAY. THE SHOP ADVICE PUTTING A DEPOSIT ON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AM ABOUT 90% WILL BUY IT BUT IT IS A LOT OF MONEY. AS I WILL BE KEEPING THE OTHER TWO AS WELL.

Welcome indeed.....dont worry, you're making the right decision, you'll have blast.

PS Please stop SHOUTING!

welcome simon.:)
you only live once and its only money.
ps take no notice what others say they aint riding it you are.;)

Welcome aboard

In many many years of motorcycling I have rarely mey anyone who has regretted turning to BMW, sooner or later. You will find that the GSA won't just do what you want to do - you will want to do the journies that suit IT - most in fact!

Back
Top Bottom