I am after a HP2

zoltan

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at the German dealer site and counted about 25 Enduros and 7 Megamoto used bikes from 11900 euros to 16000 , some with delivery Km , but maximum 8000 Km. Is it easy to import a bike from Germany ? Can you reset from Km to Miles via a softwear , headlamp different? Please advise.
On one Megamoto ( 3 months old )I spotted with 1000Km there was a saving of £2500!
I am amazed that for something this special , the second hand market is so weak . Just sold my RT and lost £175 in a year of motoring ( second hand & private purchase ) .

Looking at the German dealer site and counted about 25 Enduros and 7 Megamoto used bikes from 11900 euros to 16000 , some with delivery Km , but maximum 8000 Km. Is it easy to import a bike from Germany ? Can you reset from Km to Miles via a softwear , headlamp different? Please advise.
On one Megamoto ( 3 months old )I spotted with 1000Km there was a saving of £2500!
I am amazed that for something this special , the second hand market is so weak . Just sold my RT and lost £175 in a year of motoring ( second hand & private purchase ) .

I im ported my bicke was no problem they dident even want to see it got some agro because I road it their but I have been riding it the last 8 months so why not I thougt my brouther is a mechanik and because the speedo is in km he had to write me a leter to say it had been caibrated to read miles that was all coupel of days later had my reg nr you must just macke shure you have a covernote logbook and EC or EG logbook with you cost 50 pound to reg and plan a few hrs of work if you buy a bicke in Germany ask for a export kenzeiche export numberplate cost aboute € 40 and you will have 1 months 3 party tax and insurance bickes that are up for sale MwSt Ausweisbar meins you can macke a nother saving of 19 % when you state you are buying for export ! good luck any probs just maile

I im ported my bicke was no problem they dident even want to see it got some agro because I road it their but I have been riding it the last 8 months so why not I thougt my brouther is a mechanik and because the speedo is in km he had to write me a leter to say it had been caibrated to read miles that was all coupel of days later had my reg nr you must just macke shure you have a covernote logbook and EC or EG logbook with you cost 50 pound to reg and plan a few hrs of work if you buy a bicke in Germany ask for a export kenzeiche export numberplate cost aboute € 40 and you will have 1 months 3 party tax and insurance bickes that are up for sale MwSt Ausweisbar meins you can macke a nother saving of 19 % when you state you are buying for export ! good luck any probs just maile

Vertually every Neu or Pre Reg Demonstrater bei a deiler can be purchased MwSt Free once it gets bought privitlly this ends

One thing to watch, the Mwst is German VAT, if you don't pay it there, the UK VAT will/may catch you here and get you to pay it on the UK price at 17.5%:thedummy

So how much is the MwST?
german Vat is 19% but I dont now any body yet that has had to produce proof of purchase that they paide the the Vat. I have bouht also veichels from Irland to Germany purchased with autvat and no problem just say it has one previose owner and has done more than 10000 kms if asked did you pay say yeh I bought my bicke as a private person from a dealer When I was living in Germany I paide the Vat but its not on the bill but everry bill in Germany is including vat not anels you bouy to exported I will bouy next time for export but the bicke I gave in PX was German Reg so I could hardly say for export 19% saving

Back
Top Bottom