yet another Newbie

aceboy

Morning, the names Dan. I was advised to come here by a GS’er. I have been road ride for 18 years, and have just decided to go green laning.

I have just bought a DRZ-400 to do this on, yeah I know this is a GS forum, but my mate said you were a friendly bunch, and may lower your standards ;)

I am based in the Barnet area, and would like to start out laning in Herts initially, then as my skill develop move further afield

Welcome!

Yes, one or two hare are friendly, the rest is not. :D
I'm bad! :green gri

:) Joke aside; -there are many here who has one or two bike who is not a GS, so fear not - if you could have a look inside their garages you would be suprised! :)

Cheers! :bounce1

:) Liv.

Morning, the names Dan. I was advised to come here by a GS’er. I have been road ride for 18 years, and have just decided to go green laning.

I have just bought a DRZ-400 to do this on, yeah I know this is a GS forum, but my mate said you were a friendly bunch, and may lower your standards ;)

I am based in the Barnet area, and would like to start out laning in Herts initially, then as my skill develop move further afield

Hello Dan, welcome to UKGSer.

Keep an eye open on the regional areas found further down the forum ... I'm sure there are plenty of greenlaners amongst the crowd that you could join on a rideout. Put a shout out, they'll respond eventually. :)

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Welcome Ace Boy..

Why not join us at Whitewebbs, it would be good to meet you. Don't worry about turning up on the DRZ our Leader Greg Masters also has a DRZ and is into getting muddy on it.

Link to the Thursday meet HERE.

We normally meet on the second Thursday of the month but because it is Valentines it has been moved to the third one (21st) for this month only.

Hi Dan
I have got a DRZ as well and I am just getting in 'laneing'.

I am in potters bar and would meet up with you if you like. I can show you some local lanes.

Back
Top Bottom