HELLO TO ALL

FISHY

Hi

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm hoping to order a 1200GSA by next week. Just trying to get a bit of a deal from a dealer. Looking to order the bike with dynanmic and premium packs. I wont bother with luggage for the time being.
I've got to go my son is experiencing the 'terrible two's'.

Look forward to catching up with you all soon.:thumb2

welcome FISHY.
enjoy the site and your new toy[when you get tit]:aidan

Oh dear Fishy, the terrible two`s, just to say that they get worse as they get older!! :D

Oh dear Fishy, the terrible two`s, just to say that they get worse as they get older!! :D

So my other friends tell me:thumb

Many thanks for the welcomes.

Since my post 2 hours ago the order has now been placed.

I've ordered a red GSA with dynamic/premium packs and the factory alarm.

I've haven't ordered any luggage yet as i've read some poor experiences with the BMW panniers. I need to do some investigation.

I ordered the bike from Clarks in Birmingham and it is due for delivery in April.

The only question I have is, is it worth ordering the shorter first gear for road use??? Any help appreciated.

Regards

Marcus :hide (no relevance to this smiley, I just like it)

I've haven't ordered any luggage yet as i've read some poor experiences with the BMW panniers. I need to do some investigation.

I just picked up a set of panniers today, best thing is to give them lots of love with WD40 by all accounts, also the bike lube Wurth I think (for bicycles is good because of the teflon in it).

:D

Back
Top Bottom